On Sunday, June 9th, we are having one service at 10am to celebrate the amazing week we will have had at VBS! After service, join us for a celebration in front of the church including KONA ice, bounce houses, Mark Booth w/ his birds of prey, games, hot dogs, and chips. If it rains, we'll just move the party indoors. We hope you'll join us!
Thank you so much for your interest in joining us for our 2019 Vacation Bible School. Due to an abundance of registrations already over the past three months, our group sizes and volunteer help have been maxed out! We are no longer accepting any new registrations.
We apologize that you will not be able to join us on safari this year but hope you will make plans to participate in the summer of 2020.
This epic adventure engages the whole herd. At Roar, kids explore God's goodness and celebrate a ferocious faith that powers them through this wild life. Life is Wild; God is Good! VBS this year is June 3-7. Registration is open.
DATE: June 3-7, 2019
TIMES: 9am-12pm each day
AGES: 4 years old through 6th grade
COST: $25/child with a maximum of $60/family (immediate family members only). If you serve for at least 4 days, you will pay $10/child
If you have registered already but not yet paid, you will need to pay in person via cash or check.
If you would like to register to serve for the week, please use the button below.
If you would like to read further descriptions about the different volunteer roles, please click here: Volunteer Role Descriptions
TOP 10 Reasons to Serve During VBS
10) You can improve your craft making skills.
9) You will make life- long memories.
7) Who doesn’t want to meet a Rhino, a Hoopoe, a Cape Buffalo, a Lion, and a Giraffe?
6) Everyone else will be there.
5) The music you learn will be in your head forever.
4) You get to learn about Shalom House and how you can be part of the solution.
3) You can start your priceless ZUMC VBS tee shirt collection.
2) You’ll learn Jesus cares for you personally and rescues you in life’s toughest circumstances.
1) You could be the one Jesus uses to change a child’s life forever.