PLEASE READ THE "PROCESS" AND "BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR REQUEST" SECTIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST
- Confirm the event with leader of this ministry area and make sure there are no other events/programs scheduled for this time/date.
- If this is an onsite event, have you completed the Event Planning Request Form?
- Complete the communications request form online completely to the best of your ability and knowledge and submit it to the Director of Communications.
- Submit any related documents if necessary. Please send them to Jon Ellegood, Director of Communications (email@example.com).
- Wait for a confirmation of your request. If you have not received a response in 48 hours, please contact Jon Ellegood, Director of Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Before You Make Your Request
- Make sure you’ve allowed adequate time for the communication process to be completed (timeline of projects are listed below).
- Receive proper approval from your ministry leader
- Please include all the related details related to your promotional requests.
- Depending on current projects already being worked on, not all requests can be granted.
- The staff reserves the right to edit all communications requests, and requests will only be approved as time and space allows. Announcements will also be filtered by priority and their relevance to the majority of the congregation.
Timeline of Projects
- Church-wide program/event with multiple communications needs (8 weeks)
- Video Project (8 weeks)
- Flyer or Postcard Handout (4 weeks)
- Poster (4 weeks)
- Website Update (2 weeks)
- All-church email (2 weeks)
- Facebook post (1 week)
- Instagram post (1 week)
- Slide Announcement (1 week)